Monday, July 6, 2009

Ah..... Monday.......

Well it's Monday yet again, and since we had a long weekend it is uber busy today. The wonderful thing is that my partner in crime is back from vacation...... woohoo means I at least get some kind of help on my side since, Bj's favorite person doesn't really do anything all day but sit and complain and ... oh yeah he can't really help me anyway... he's worthless. Besides the fact that no one can stand him, no one wants him to touch their records or make their reservations.....

Hmmmm.... wonder why maybe it's his lack of understanding completely simple english instructions... maybe if we tell him in spanish..lol...

So ... we actually caught up on rest this weekend.. yay... learned a little more about COH.... doesn't look like it would be as difficult to learn how to generally play but unlike the love of my life, I'm not a computer lingo type. I don't know everything and would probably sit there and bug him everytime someone typed something I didn't unerstand. Then again learning the emote codes and stuff that aren't on there and ... well it's a lot of info to learn but I really look forward to being able to sit and play with him :)

Well Bj says he already knows what is happening tonight on RAW so we will probably watch it after it records so he can jump through all the parts he doesn't care to see or hear lol....

Time to get back to the grindstone since I have a stack of papers I have to get to before 5.....

Can't wait to be home with my little fraggle and my man.... wonder who's cooking dinner tonight?????? Maybe Bj.... since tomorrow is my day and he has training.... thank goodness for those nice hot baths with all those sore muscles. Hopefully he will get to learn how to breathe when Bobby hits him with those massive forearms.....

No comments:

Post a Comment