Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes ... it's Monday.....

Well woke up late this morning after a long night with our youngest. Was up and down a few times last night, still wishing I could make it all go away.... When Bj woke me up this morning I had like 5 minutes before I had to jet out the door.

So he's being the awesome man he is and staying home with her. You know he really is so great about that.... I love knowing that when it happens he doesn't even hesitate to stay home with them.... he really is awesome!

Although aparently according to Bobby they are both awesome as they are wrestlers and in order for me to understand I would have to wrestle... LOL. I think Bobby, Carrie and Harleigh are cool. Harleigh of course being 2 1/2 and just like Naiya. At least when I meet and see other little kids and they do the same things that my little kids do, then I don't feel so bad. I know kids all have their quirks. I just love them :) I really do love kids. My own especially all 4 of them.

Well back to work I go as today is such a busy day. Joy oh joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment