Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trash talkin Tuesday.........

My nerves are on hinges today... I have no tolerance for ignorance or those who act like everyone else is dumber than they are.... Well ok so I have a little tolerance for it since Bj .... well Bj "knows" he's better than everyone. That's how he puts it...

There are rare occasions in this life where i'm not always right about certain things. at least where my emotions.. ie. fears, influence my thoughts or decisions. Like I said though they are rare.....

Now when it comes to my job... I am rather anal about what I do and how I do it. And I don't like being scrutinized by lesser people..... Especially when I know for a fact and can prove that I am right...

Enough about that I will just get farther into a boiling over mode... Tonight is training...
Wondering since Bobby is going to be a permanent fixture ( which is a good thing), how much selling, and how much OMG not breathing, Bj will do tonight... I so do love being there with him and watching because I absorb things too, and will use it later as we further his progress.

Today is almost over and I already wish I was with my family....... Off to work I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment