Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today is definitely Wack friggin Wednesday

Ok so today I am actually feeling a little goofy... wait.. oh my bad I'm kinda always that way . As I sit here for some dang reason I can't get Steve Wonder's My Cherie Amor out of my head...WTF.

Anyway.... so last night Bj got to practice a set, which was cool for him. I have to admit I do like seeing him in the ring... Can't wait to have the kids see him, although I think that Little High Yellow Envi will probably be yelling stop it and telling people to leave him alone. LOL she loves her some Bj, even though he tries to claim she doesn't love on him... ( he's pretty full of it)...

Anyway I watched him look like he was getting pummeled last night. Of course Bobby is such a big guy I think the first time he hit him in the shoulder Bobby actually hit him, and he nearly flipped over.... OMG I was like OUCH..... I really love when he stops . for that split second. doesn't think about what he's doing, and just does it. It's awesome! It looks great! ..... but..... then when we tell him it looks good... there goes my baby, over analyzing... trying to figure out what he did so he can do it again.... and no matter how many times I tell him not to.. he does it anyway. He still gets hard on himself, and he doesn't have to be. Just get up and do it again, don't worry about what it looked like, just go for it. You know when he gets past his brain... it's going to be a beautiful thing....

My honey right now is already geeked about March...... YES , WrestleMania XXVI.... Phoenix here we come again.... guess taking the trip made him think we could just drive over there anytime..... LOL... We will definitely need to be getting a bigger car to take all the kiddos! Or there will be some fighting..lol.

Tonight... we rest... well maybe Bj will get some rest if I let him... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment