Friday, July 10, 2009

Yay.... it's Friday.......

Last night was fun. Watched Bj running drills.... it was pretty cool I must admit. I enjoy being there with him and even though he still beats himself up after every move he thinks he doesn't do right he's getting a little better at it. I think he's getting more confident as when they are running drills he's not thinking about how he looks he's thinking about what the next move is.... and how fun it is.... THIS is the point it is what he should be thinking and is awesome to see him.

Well tomorrow is XCW woo hoo, I love going , love the show, and my absolute favorite wrestler ( at least 'til Bj is out) is the current XCW Heavyweight Champion.... AWESOME! Hoping the heat has gone down by the time we get there.... really.... Texas is so dang humid :(

Looking forward to the weekend, hoping to get some kind of rest as we don't get much during the week. The boys will be here next weekend, we haven't seen them in over a month... miss them. I miss Angel too of course, can't wait 'til she comes home.

Well, before I leave for the weekend I have some final touches to add to the desk of a coworker as I am currently drawing a picture of him with one foot in the grave.... and hanging all his little homie figures from the cieling..... TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment