Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday is upon us....

Thank goodness tomorrow is Wednesday. Our smallest has been sick her asthma has been acting up real bad, now.... I have picked up a head cold. Totally awesome of course because it's hot as you know what here and not being able to breathe is not cool......

Alas friday will be here soon enough I hope :) Bj will be meeting with Billy this week to talk about some stuff, which is good. Tonight is training and Bj will get in the ring again with Backwoods Bobby!!! hee hee , I do love watching them and even though I don't feel so hot I think we will go anyway and watch him, well really depends on how the baby is when I get home.

Today went by fairly quickly as I only worked half a day :) and now.. it's time to go home to my man and my baby girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment