Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Training day

Today I didn't get to go with my baby to training :( alas baby girl hadn't eaten and was going to get fussy and hungry. Although she was all for going... yes my kids love wrestling... all 4 of them. And Yaya she loves her some Bj, even when she doesn't want anything to do with him lol....

I am sure he is being hard on himself , how I wish he wouldn't, but I guess it's something he has to get through and get over. I hope he's not over analyzing stuff right about now .... now just as I know he is. It's in his nature he can't really help it.

He's only been gone a short while but I miss him so very much, I rather enjoy being with him and watching him train because it helps me help him. Well maybe Thursday I will get to go again once we can figure out what " little high yellow envi" lol is going to do or at least get her dinner on the way so she can eat.

So back to waiting for my baby to come home so I can find out what went on today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment