Monday, July 20, 2009

Friggin yippee it's Monday ......

Well this weekend was a good one I have to admit. Got the boys on Friday although through drama yet again. Bobby, and the fam came over Friday night, yay for me making enchiladas, and tacos.... it was pretty cool. Although next time we will definitely have to get home earlier so that I can cook...

Saturday was great! Bobby had his debut match, and I can't wait to see Bj's first.... it will probably suck, but hey it will still be awesome! Last night we were searching for more moves for his aresenal. I like having other friends we can hang out with and they have a little girl who plays with ours. It's nice. They say that when you're parents your friends are other parents. They are easier to get along with. Bj and Bobby have a lot of things to talk about which makes it so much better, they wrestle together and all in all we have some pretty good times. I really do like them. Harleigh is the cutest little girl with the biggest blue eyes. Carrie and Bobby are funny as all get out and it's just cool.

Things are just going well at the moment. I do miss Angel but she will be home soon. She is turning 8 in like 15 days..... man times go sa fast. We have 3 8 yr olds and then little Envi who's going to be 3. I have to say I really am very happy at the moment. I have an awesome man, whom I love so very much, good friends, great kids ( even when Bj wants to strangle them lol ) Bj is able to pursue things in life that he has wanted to do for a long time. He's training to be the best cruiser weight in Texas. About to start filming for Insource and he's geeked about that. I love to see him like that it makes me happy too.

And even though it's always about Bj........ I think he likes to see me happy too...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment