Friday, June 12, 2009

This is me

So as Bj has gotten me into this site I thought I would put something of myself out here. I am a Texan by birth, I have been here my whole life. I am originally from San Antonio, and moved up here last year with Bj and the girls. I have two girls of my own Angel and Naiya, and two twin step-sons Caleb and Jacob. It's a wonderful time with all four of them as we have three 8 yr olds, and Naiya the 2 yr old terror. Now we have been through some times since we have been here , and looks like things are looking up, at least I hope.

Bj has begun a life long dream in training for wrestling. He has even had the chance to be trained by someone that he not only looks up to, but is a fan of ( which is thoroughly fantastic for him). I am fully supportive of him and love being there with him. This is a part of my life that he has brought me into and I enjoy sharing it with him. I am also becoming a part of it all and it is great. Currently I am the voice for XCW's Insider results with SK1. This is something I am learning and look forward to being even better at, although right now what I do is basically read off last weeks results. Still it gives me a small part in this which allows us another thing that we do together.

I look forward to a bright future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment