Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another day closer

Well it's Thursday and I did absolutely nothing last night that I intended to do....hmmm is porcrastination contagious. Well tonight is training and we are going to make a list too so that we can do the things we need to do for tomorrow so we can leave. Hopefully Bj will not use too much of his brain tonight ..LOL... it's a process I just don't like to watch him beat himself up.

So today turned out to not be such a great day, I have been arguing with my sister in law who thinks it's her place to tell me about what I should do with my mom and how I should talk to her. And then we found out that one of my uncles past away yesterday in a freak construction accident.

Well, I don't really have much else to say today...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment