Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday is here and it's time for training.... tonight I will cook while we are waiting to go then off to Pilot Point it is for another day of training for Bj. We will also be finding out the particulars of next weeks back to back shows. The Heavy Weight Title Tournament... woohoo plus the Decatur show... We of course will not make both shows which I am a little bummed about. You can't have everything though huh .... At least we are getting to leave Texas together and go see both family and friends. Angel will be spending the summer in Cali which she is looking forward to, and we get to see Bj's bestfriend, his Dad, and the beach... Awesome times, hopefully it will be well worth the drive.

We still have some things to work out and actually draw out a plan since my loving Bj doesn't always work well aparently without one. So tonight is training and tomorrow we will get both shows done for the Insider. we have lots of stuff to do which we really should have been getting done this weekend but, well we were kind of just didn't finish it all.

The laundry however did get done since aparently that is one of the many things I'm good at; other than translating AAA wrestling on Sundays for Bj.

Now Raw last night, the big 3 hour special.... they had the Intercontinental match, the ECW title match, and the WWE title match all with the first hour.... ?? then Donald Trump the new owner of RAW...WTF? Ok so no... Sounds like another big shannigan but I guess we will see what happens. Jericho retains the Intercontinental title by way of pulling on the face mask of Rey Mysterio.( Jericho's quote.. You all are the same ignorant, insipid, bulbous, manatees you have always been ) .. , Tommy Dreamer retained the title, winning because of a relatively fluke ankle injury suffered by Christian. Orton became WWE champion of course seizing opportunity and suprising the Big Show with the RKO. Now being that Cole said something about the cover of the magazine showing Randy on the cover before the match was even started kind of let it out, but still I don't like Orton anyway ( not that I'm supposed to he is a heel). My fave quote of the day John Cena on Randy Orton: "Why does a WWE Superstar with so much talent continue to be such a gutless, spineless, disrespectful grand wizard of the Baby Oil Boy's Club?"( LOVE IT)

Mickie James won her match against Rosa Mendez with a nice clean DDT, Bj's not too big on the women of WWE but Mickie can actually wrestle ( so he says ). Then Goldust and Hornswaggle came out with the T-Shirt gun, and were interrupted by the Miz, who said he wanted to impress Trump and ended up attacking Goldust, after some advice given my Goldust to the Miz. Cm Punk retained the title also being opportunistic taking advantage after Jeff landed the Swanton Bomb. Now as Punk celebrated Tedyy Long came out and notified him of the next time he will defend the title against Jeff at Bash!!! Now unlike Bj I am a fan of Jeff, I know he has his reasons but I like him and am looking forward to wacthing the title change hands, ( now that's just me).

DiBiase and Rhodes caused a DQ in the Tag Team match, part of their plan to gain the titles of course. In the 10 man battle royal Triple H won and got the title shot against Orton at Bash. Bj of course not agreeing as this to him is Stale rerun #1 ( Orton vs Triple H ) but alas it was either that or the rerun ( Orton vs Cena). Trump came out at the end of the show to announce that the title match will NOT be at bash instead it will air on next week's RAW, which is by the way shceduled to air commercial free. Personally I rather enjoy watching Orton get his butt kicked regardless of who deals it.

And the convo with Vince and Santino/Santina lol
Santino: "I just wanted it be clear, although there's a new owner of Raw, we still have our jobs, right? Let's jus say there was a Superstar who had, I don't know, let's just say, a twin sister and everybody thought they were the same person because said sister had no cleavage, a five o'clock shadow, and what appeared to be a set of testicles?"

McMahon: "Knowing Donald, he might be attracted to your sister, but there's no guarantee. Donald Trump will do whatever Donald Trump wants to do."

McMahon: "If there's one thing I hate, it's a billionaire with a huge ego."

Santino: "You must hate yourself then... But next to Donald Trump, you're not even that rich... I mean, no, no, you're rich, and trust me, you have a humongous ego. You are a success. You're just getting older and should spend some time with the grandkids. You're almost 70, right? Ahh, 60. Not a day over 50. You're younger than me. I've got to go!"

Anyway since this is new for me to actually be writing as far as the WWE break down, I usually leave it up to Bj he does it better than I do anyway. Well the end of the day rapidly approaches then it's off to Pilot Point, and another day closer to Friday.... WooHoo. I really am looking forward to this trip and us going to a real beach as opposed to the not so hot looking Texas coast. I do love Texas, but there are some things I can do without. Next vacation Bj says we can go to Vegas.. :) although I am going to miss him the couple days later this summer where he goes to VA to visit and bring back the boys... what am I saying I always miss him, if we could spend all day together I would. Tonight when we get home he will soak beacuse of the training and we will sit to watch ECW as we eat dinner at 11pm. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Punk is not losing the belt at the Bash and I could put money on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah well i will bet something else how's that

    ReplyDelete