Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Well today is Monday and in true fashion is a pain in the butt. Walked into work this morning with wonderful things to do.. I do so love when grown adults act like children and create drama in the workplace ( it's awesome )!!! Not..

Anyway so Saturday night was a HOT night in more ways than one, I rather enjoyed a few matches and of course in my fashion will be reading the results this week... wonder if I will have to mention the injury that sent someone to the hospital?

Now tonight is the 3 hour WWE and I definitely will be on the couch with Bj watching. Now even though he talks about how I have issues with how much he watches ( which is not the case). I love watching even though we both like different people and he sits there and talks smack about the guys that I do like... of course typical Bj... even in the movies he can't be quiet has to be talkin smack about stuff, but alas I guess that's what makes so good at what he does. ( not that I want to smack him on occasion ..lol)

We are off to Cali on Friday.. well Saturday morning... this should be intersting 20 hrs on the road with the girls... yippeee. I am actually looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law and the kids. And definitely meeting Bj's best friend. We are also stopping in Arizona on the way home to visit Bj's Dad. Good thing we don't have a show this week. Hoping we will at least make it home for the tournament on the 27th; I would really hate to miss the chance to boo my favorite wrestler.. No secret I am actually a very big fan of the Master of the G-Force super kick Gemini!!! All of our kids have one of his shirts, they of course agree with me on that part ( not that I sway them or anything ) lol. Then of course sometimes Jacob is rather stubborn like his daddy and wants to go against me , I just hold it against Bj of course.:)

Again looking forward to joining Bj at training tomorrow, always a great experience for me to watch him. I think the kids are going to love it too. Maybe Pops will get the swamp boxes working soon so we won't be so dang hot since it's supposed to be damn near 100 degrees this week... I sure hope it's cooler in Cali :) well back to work for me, half a day to go then home to my honey and wrestling:)

1 comment: