Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to work

Well vacation is over and today was back to work as usual...well so I thought. Aparently one of my co workers has cleaned out her desk.. you know the kind of thing people do when they are leaving and don't want to tell anyone..hmmmm. Well to each his own I guess. The fued started a while ago when someone didn't like something... it was one of those days when they were all acting like children.... I have my own and don't particularly enjoy dealing with people at work who don't know how to talk to other people. Anyway, a buys day for me of course as I do so much there and am always swamped. Another reason that I am always busy and having to work my butt off is because there is only one other person who can help me... and when either of us go on vacation well, the other is just busy :) but alas at least I have a job.

So now that vacation is over, it was fun the long drive was exhausting, but well I enjoyed getting away. Since this was my first time seeing the ocean I was good. And to have been there with the girls and my honey... all the better. It was a few firsts for me actually, first time in Cali, first time in the ocean, first road trip with anyone let alone a man. I'm glad though, Bj was great he did most of the driving for the trip. I drove more on the way home than I did on the way out there. Yes he deserves the recognition.. or so he keeps telling me...lol. Jermaine and Chennel are cool as hell, hopefully they will be able to come down to Texas to visit. We will have to arrange something to where we can take them out somewhere. Although we kind of have to go somewhere ourselves. We don't go to clubs well because we have the kids, but I think we will have to set some stuff up for their visit.

And Bj's dad and step mom are always nice to be around. Even though Bj was complaining about steak.... they are vegetarians... he did get his meat though...:) that's my baby!

Well tomorrow is back to training will have to remind my baby he's got cardio to do today:) I'm off to make my man and my fraggle some dinner...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment