Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a new time

So I haven't been here since last week. A lot has been going on, we have had the boys which is awesome that we have gotten to spend so much time with them. I miss my oldest as she is still in Iowa.... today is her 8th birthday..... she is growing up so fast. Thank goodness she comes home next week. Bj's mom hs gone home and isn't in the most pleasant of moods but alas there are some things that happen in this life and some people who are never happy with any of it.

I love and support Bj in all his endeavors and try to be the best I can be with everyone, today he took a stand for himself and for us. Some things were said about little high yellow Envi and it was not the reaction that was anticipated I'm sure.

Tonight is training and I'm sure he will be tired and sore and ready to soak as he comes home. My hope is that i will have everything done for him. Dinner ready, kids bathed and in bed, and me with open arms ready to apply icy hot lol.

Well hopefully things will get better from here on out. Bj's Dad is coming into town this weekend which is awesome :) The boys haven't gotten to see him in some time and they are looking forward to it. Totally not the same experience with the mom as Dad is much cooler and much more supportive:) Plus I like him and he likes us :)

Well more tomorrow off to feed our kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment