Thursday, August 13, 2009

thank goodness

Today is the start of my weekend.... took the day off tomorrow. Wish Bj could stay home with me too as he is well past exhausted. We never seem to catch up on sleep. Our days are so very busy, and it seems we never get done what we need to get done.

So to catch up since I haven't been even able to blog like before...... something happened this past weekend that really got under my skin. I don't like being disrespected especially when it come to my man.... I will just leave it there I could go off on a rant about stupid females and how they act and how I would love to beat the crap out of one in particular but alas I won't. I do know that I love my man very much and will continue to stand beside him. As for the dumb stuff I really don't have time for it. However should it happen again I will do exactly what I wanted to do this past weekend and beat her face in.... ahhhhhhhh

So today Bj has training and again and he is so very tired. His shoulder still hurting, my poor baby. The boys are not here tonight but will be back tomorrow. I miss them already :( The girls have aparently decided to show their butts today too , but that will be over quick fast and in a hurry lol.

Well off to feed the kids have a massive headache and all I want to do is lay down with the man I love and sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment