Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shenanigans.........

To say the least of what happened tonight in Pilot Point. My favorite wrestler has now associated himself with the likes of someone who shouldn't even be allowed in the ring......

I was so disappointed to see the results of the last match, I already knew that Lance woould win however I did not anticipate what went down. I did not picture that Gemini ( two face) would do such a thing. I admire him for he wrestler that he is and have a hard time accepting the fact that he went and did an underhanded thing like that. He has always been a straight forward guy and to see him do that just broke my heart.

Now I do know that it is all for the show and the need to keep things fresh and going on, but there are just things that still shock me when I see them and don't like it. He is still my favorite wrestler and I have nothing but love for him and his family. They really are the best I don't agree with the things that happened tonight,........ but I know it's part of the show and I really can't be mad at him..... Guess I will just be mad at Nite lol .

So as Nite says they are going to clean up XCW, I hope that he begins with putting a stop to the wrestlers disrobing in the ring, and Eddie showing his butt to everyone and even putting his bare behind on the fans..... hmmm..... we shall see.

I do know that I will still not like it but I do however think that Lance should have been fired a long time ago as his nastiness is one of the manyt hings they should "clean up".

Still unhappy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment